We are interested in challenges to IPD implementation, and the impacts of the IPD environment on technology, organization, processes and project outcomes.
- Owners’ Perceived Barriers to Adoption of IPD in Canada
- Motivation & Means: How and Why Lean and IPD Lead to Success
We study the impacts of the adoption of BIM and other construction innovations on collaborative perspectives and practices in industry. Recent publications include:
- Governing Integrated Project Delivery as a Common Pool Resource Scenario: What Management Practices and Impact on Project Participants?
- Understanding the impact of BIM on collaboration: a Canadian case study, Building Research & Information
- Collaboration through innovation: implications for expertise in the AEC sector, Construction Management and Economics